– Early purple sprouting broccoli – is not for me. It’s perfect, it even rhymes.
– Cauliflower needs to be covered otherwise it get yellow and no bueno.
– Sunchokes seem to work good in containers… so far.
– We don’t eat a lot of kale. Kale grows really good. All varieties. Kale chips are great. No body can eat THAT MANY kale chips.
– Peas should have a taller trellis. They are currently on our three foot Buddy fence. They could use a couple more feet. Easily.
– Did I mention the EPS broccoli?
– Chinese cabbage – why? When you could have the real deal! No offense, this one just grew really big and bolted really quick without actually heading. No issues with the real deal.
– Bok Choi is not necessary. Collards, chard, and spinach do just as well with less hassle.
View original post 195 more words